Donorbox is a leading fundraising platform and donor management system for nonprofit organizations. Our mission is to accelerate positive impact worldwide by helping nonprofits become highly effective at raising funds and managing their supporter base. Since 2014, we have helped more than 50,000 global organizations raise over $1.6B in donations from over 10 million donors. 🚀
Our fast-growing company is profitable and bootstrapped with a healthy run-rate. We have a diverse, motivated team that is fully remote, with 100+ team members in 15 states and 20+ countries.
🏅 Donorbox was a Capterra 2022 Top Performer in fundraising software and Emerging Favorite in nonprofit and donation management software. We're proud of what we do, and our product reflects it!
Software engineering is a highly respected department in our company. We want to help engineers deploy high-quality, well-tested code that powers global philanthropy.
Your primary responsibility will be to maintain the platform by identifying and fixing bugs. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in supporting our agents, providing them with assistance whenever they need it.
Furthermore, you will actively contribute to enhancing our support admin platform by improving existing features. These enhancements are aimed at empowering our support agents to deliver an even higher level of service to our valued customers.
Your dedication and expertise in maintaining the platform will be instrumental in ensuring an exceptional user experience and reinforcing our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Help to maintain exciting features used by millions of users
- Maintain and improve the support admin platform used by our support agents
- Review and test pull requests
- Help our support agents with technical questions during shifts
- Document troubleshooting problems in order to prevent the same issue from escalating again to the support dev team.
- 1+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Write clean, maintainable CSS
- Knowledge in SQL
- Excellent communication skills, and the flexibility that is needed for working distributed team
- Intermediate English writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and solve problems without direct orders
Current Technical Stacks
- Ruby on Rails
- Vanilla JS
- Hotwire (turbo, stimulus)
- Postgres & Redis
- Fully remote
- East Asia and Oceania candidates only
- Salary: $ 20,000- $ 26,000 per year, depending on experience
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote work
- Reimbursement credit for home office set-up and work laptop
- Health insurance premium reimbursements, up to 75% for you and your family
- PTO of 21 days (birthday included), 8 holidays of your choosing, and 2 paid volunteer days
- Wellness program with fitness and mindfulness classes
- Help thousands of social impact organizations improve the world
- Work inside an apolitical, no-nonsense, mission-driven company
- Culture of fewer meetings and async communication
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today and let us know why. We look forward to hearing from you!