SPIDR Tech is looking to add a full-stack developer to our growing team. As a software engineer at SPIDR Tech you’ll help us build modern solutions that allow public safety agencies to serve their communities better, every day.
This position is full-time remote and you can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
How you can help
Drive forward. Our products allow public safety agencies to provide modern responsiveness and customer service to their communities. We use Ruby on Rails, Stimulus, Postgres, and other good things. Help us wield these tools for great good.
Collaborate. We’re a tight-knit company with sales, product, deployment and engineering working closely together to make it all happen. You’ll be able to interact across the company and do interesting things throughout our stack.
Reliability. First responders and citizens deserve the highest level of responsiveness and service. Your contributions are critical to keeping our product robust and stable.
Security. We set particularly high security standards and so should you.
Mentorship. We're a diverse, tight-knit team and we all have more to learn. We're delighted to teach you what we know and we look forward to learning from you as well.
We're looking for someone who is hands-on and has at least 1-5 years of professional experience with software development. You’ve worked on projects with interesting challenges that mattered to your users, throughout the stack, and you have an interest in growing in meaningful ways.
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Ability to improve relationships between public safety agencies and communities
- Ability to positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Constructive exposure to real world public safety
- We are a fully remote company and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada
- Flexible work schedule and open PTO policy
- Ability to work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow public safety agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.