Who we are:
Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences) is a leading growth-stage B2B SaaS HealthTech company. Our proprietary brain health tools, including digital cognitive assessments and mental health questionnaires, are used by healthcare practitioners treating mental health conditions, brain injuries, aging, and other patient populations throughout the world, as well as by leading researchers. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.creyos.com
You will be part of a team that includes not just your typical SaaS business functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), but also engineers, psychologists, business leaders, and even a world-renowned neuroscientist. We are proud to say that you will be surrounded by some of the smartest, enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated people that you’ll ever meet (at least, that we’ve ever met!).
Who we are looking for:
At Creyos, we know that solving big challenges requires unrelenting resilience. We don’t give up in achieving our goals. People who succeed at Creyos have a sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, natural curiosity, strong internal drive, and enthusiasm about growing a company… as well as a sense of humor. If this all sounds good to you, we invite you to join us!d by some of the smartest, most enthusiastic, and dedicated people that you’ll ever meet (at least, that we’ve ever met!)..
What we are looking for:
As an Software Developer at Creyos, you will:
- Implement and maintain Creyos' cognitive research applications, responsive web applications
- Define and architect new features, and translate these into effective software that is stable and performant
- Participate in peer reviews of code, and stay on top of CI
- User experience testing
- Understand business objectives, in order to formulate relevant and insightful features
- Liaise with Creative team, to facilitate iterative enhancements on original designs, and collaborate with designers to implement and maintain all products, in an agile environment
Some of the skills and experience we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience, working with web and mobile applications
- Comfortable working in the back-end and front-end (Turbo Frames)
- Deep knowledge of Ruby, Rails, and related tools
- Familiarity with various software engineering practices, source-control, automated testing, and a task-based workflow
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present concepts to other team members
- Ability to navigate life in an early-stage company: multi-task, reprioritize, perform multiple roles simultaneously, drive multiple projects forward in parallel while meeting deadlines
- Basics AWS dev-ops tasks in a testing environment
Our Core Technologies:
- Bonus: AWS & iOS
It would also be great if you have:
- Security architecture and best practices
- Opportunity to be involved in DevOps infrastructure planning, implementation and optimization
- Ability to visualize data, and present big data in an easy to digest format
Some of the reasons people choose to join the Creyos team include:
- Get access to comprehensive benefits. We pride ourselves on offering benefits covering medical, dental, vision, mental health, wellness and more.
- Grow through our career paths leading to more senior roles. We invest in the development of our team members, provide significant opportunities for growth and career advancement, and do everything we can to support one another to ensure individual and team success. We regularly promote team members to more senior roles.
- Recharge during our annual company-wide break and extra holidays. In addition to vacation and quarterly Personal Days, every year we take a company-wide break in December to rest and recharge. We also give team members two additional holidays off per year: U.S. Independence Day and U.S. Thanksgiving, which we celebrate as Brain Holidays. We want you to feel motivated and energized at work!
Please note that in accordance with company policy, any successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. This is a hybrid role with time spent in our downtown Toronto office.
Creyos is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or another legally protected status. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Creyos will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify our Talent Acquisition Man