TeamFeePay has created a Membership and Payments management platform, used by sports clubs from across the world. We are currently seeking an Experienced Software Developer to assist the Chief Technology Officer in the continued build out of the solution. You will be responsible for helping TeamFeePay to scale and grow, to shape the future direction of the software engineering department, and assist us with in selecting future hires.
While we offer a flexible working environment, with hybrid office/remote working, 3 or 4 day working weeks, or reduced hours, the expectation is that the role will be primarily be based in our Belfast office. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience of building large Ruby on Rails projects
- Experience of Ruby on Rails 7, Hotwire and Stimulus
- Experience of mobile application development, ideally with Hotwire Native
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, computer engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Being adaptable, flexible and able to quickly understand complex problems
- A good communicator, being able to contribute effectively to a team
- Able to work independently, strongly motivated self-starter
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach
- A desire to learn and grow in your software engineering craft
- Able to understand the business needs and goals, adapt the solutions accordingly
- Experience in using Turbo Native
- Experience of the Sports Industry, either as a sports coach, volunteer, administrator or player
Note that you must be eligible to work in the UK.