We're expanding the AR Workflow team! We're on the hunt for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to become a part of our close-knit development crew.
🔔 About Us
A high-growth start-up offering subscription-as-a-service software to disaster restoration contractors, we're a small, energetic company. You'll have a chance to make a big impact here. It's also a great place to grow. We're passionate about building a diverse workplace that reflects the changing nature of work and provides opportunities for competent people with talent, drive, and enthusiasm to thrive.
🎖️ What sets AR Workflow apart
No VCs. No outside funding. No exit strategy. We do it because we love it today, and want to continue doing this:)
We are a solid, stable, proven company, product, and model, not some fly-by-night operation or risky gamble.
We solve real problems for real people that they're happy to pay us real money to solve for them. We go home each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
💡 About the Role
We are in search of a full-stack engineer to join our fully remote 🌍 team. This is a key position, and you'll play a significant role in molding our app.
- 🌎 Work remote
- 🧑🤝🧑 Small, independent team
- 🚀 Self-fund with a massive opportunity
💼 Here's what makes you a great fit for us:
- Attention to Detail: You get the project needs and can offer a solid technical fix in a fair amount of time.
- Passion for Testing: You know that good tests are key and you never rush past this crucial step.
- Clear Code: You write clean code that’s easy for others to understand and build upon.
- Time Management: You can give a realistic time estimate for your work. It’s tough, but it’s super important for our success.
- Team Player: You can explain tech stuff in simple terms and are patient with those who are not tech-savvy.
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!
🛠️ Technical Requirements
- Rails 7 (Full-Stack)
🕵️♀️ Are you a developer with a passion?
Become a part of our expanding global team with ample opportunities for growth as we capture more of the market. You will experience a diverse range of tasks while working on intricate applications.
This pivotal role is part of a small yet expanding team, offering plenty of opportunities for progression.
The working hours for this role are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.
👀 What We're Looking For
A full stack developer who loves what they do and is active and engaged in their projects.
- Has developed Ruby on Rails applications and APIs from the ground up
- 3-5 years experience with Ruby on Rails writing elegant, well-organized, performant code with test coverage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- You are curious and love to learn, and you love finding new ways to get things done better and faster
AR Workflow asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact AR Workflow directly.