We are looking for an experienced full stack developer versed in Ruby on Rails to join our R&D team, working at the forefront of life science research platforms. If you are passionate about high quality code, software design and modern web technologies your place is with us. You will work with an agile team of passionate developers to realize great ideas and create the best ever platform for researchers and laboratories.
As a veteran engineer, you will be a key player in designing and implementing future releases of Labguru™, developing the platform APIs, and constantly improving our service.
You will work closely with product and management to ensure that we provide the best service to our growing community.
Qualifications & Skills
- Be a team player and push your colleagues to excellence.
- Be able to communicate ideas and decisions clearly with both technical and non-technical people.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving, agile environment, delivering solutions often in terms of hours/days.
- Be obsessed with writing expressive code that is easy to understand, test, and maintain.
- Understand Secure development, scaling and performance.
- Be opinionated on technology and how to use it effectively to deliver real benefit to the user and the business.
- Have a good understanding of test-driven and iterative development.
- Help build a scalable service that is deployed as multi tenant SaaS, single tenant SaaS and on premise.
- A Must - At least 3 years of work experience in web development with a good understanding of backend and frontend aspects in at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby on Rails, Python
- Experience with Docker (advantage)
- Experience with MySql (advantage)
- Experience with ElasticSearch (advantage)
- Willingness to work at office twice a week and when otherwise needed.
- Understand the dynamic environment of development and share the load with your colleagues.
- Contribute to the team spirit and pleasant atmosphere that makes our team so special!
- Ability and Willingness to work remotely.
- A degree in Life sciences (huge advantage)
- Remote Model : Flexible work hours from home.
Labguru was founded to empower scientists with advanced technological tools. Its groundbreaking platform integrates ELN, LIMS, inventory management, automation, and informatics from different sources into one easy-to-use system, rendering it the ultimate lab operations and data management solution.
We apologize in advance for being able to reply only to shortlisted applicants.